Re: st: longitudinal principal components analysis

From   Divya Parmar <Parmar@uni-heidelberg.de>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   Re: st: longitudinal principal components analysis
Date   Tue, 13 Apr 2010 13:29:29 +0200

Dear John,

I was also considering calculating the wealth score (pc1) for each year separately. I can tend combine the wealth scores for all years and do a regression (xtreg) that will consider it as panel data. I haven't looked into confirmatory factor analysis... will see if I can use this instead.

Thanks,
Divya