st: RE: Means for Metan

To   <statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu>
Subject   st: RE: Means for Metan
Date   Mon, 12 Apr 2010 21:49:09 +0100

Please show us the data you want to work on.
Please don't ask us to imagine, guess or work out what they looks like.

Nick
n.j.cox@durham.ac.uk

Aggie Chidlow

I have the following data:

Steps                          j1   j2   j3   j4   total
Not Mentioned              68   41   32   25   166
One Step Mentioned      17   14   17   12    60
Two Steps Mentioned     8    9    8    5    30
Three Steps Mentioned    4    5    2    6    17
Four Steps Mentioned     1    2    1    1     5
Five Steps Mentioned     1    0    0    0     1

I would very much appreciated if somebody could help me with the
syntax to calculate the
mean number of mentions with their standard error after  . keep j1 j2
j3 j4 total       and
. xpose,clear are used.