RE: st: conditional "keep" statement

From   "Nick Cox" <>
To   <>
Subject   RE: st: conditional "keep" statement
Date   Mon, 12 Apr 2010 19:12:26 +0100

The purpose of the -pieces- stuff is, I believe, primarily to cut down
on bad line breaks in displaying text. It's some way from your problem.

David Souther

I tried messing with the macro functions to break the
macro "mine" into pieces, but cannot get it to work (or whether that
is really the intention of the "pieces #1 #2" function).