st: Data analysis question

From   amatoallah ouchen <>
Subject   st: Data analysis question
Date   Mon, 12 Apr 2010 19:19:18 +0200

Good day Statalisters,
I'm computing a  composit indicator for each given population unit,
using multiple correspondence analysis
The CI functional form is defined as follows

K = number of indicator categories

Wp = the weight (score of the first standardized axis, ) of category
p, λ1 being the first eigen value.

Ip, p=1 à p: binary indicator 0/1, which takes on the value of 1 when
the household has modality p, and 0 otherwise

My question is the following: Is there any method that may allow me to
identify the most important factors that contribute  in the composit
indicator ??
Any help would be highly appreciated,
Thanks a lot in advance