Re: st: Question about "esttab"

From   Maarten buis <>
Subject   Re: st: Question about "esttab"
Date   Mon, 12 Apr 2010 06:37:31 +0000 (GMT)

--- On Mon, 12/4/10, Shige Song wrote:
> In using the "indicate" option to indicate if certain
> variables are present in a model, I can do the
> following without problems:

Ben, the author of -esttab-, is (temporarily) taking a
vacation from the statalist, so your best bet is to
contact him directly (use your favourite search engine
to find his contact details.).

Hope this helps,

Maarten L. Buis
Institut fuer Soziologie