Re: st: question on MLE d0 method for multilogit model with invariant regressors

From   Ian Breunig <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: question on MLE d0 method for multilogit model with invariant regressors
Date   Sun, 11 Apr 2010 21:58:46 -0600

Your first model is a Multinomial logit.  Your second model reminds me
of a Conditional logit.  It may not be quite the same but it's in the
ballpark of what you're trying to do.  Check out "McFadden's
conditional logit" as described on pages 43-45 in Maddala, G.S. (1983:
reprinted paperback 1999).  "Limited Dependent and Qualitative
Variables in Econometrics". Cambridge University Press: NY, NY.