st: Question about "esttab"

From   Shige Song <shigesong@gmail.com>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   st: Question about "esttab"
Date   Sun, 11 Apr 2010 21:41:09 -0400

Dear All,

In using the "indicate" option to indicate if certain variables are
present in a model, I can do the following without problems:

1) ... indicate(x1 x2 x3 x4)
2) ... indicate(Year=x1 x2)

However, I was not able to do the following:

3) ... indicate(Year=x1 x2 Month=x3 x4)

In short, I want to indicate that while "x1" and "x2" indicate year,
"x3" and "x4" indicate month. Did I miss anything here?

Thanks.

Shige