st: RE: Plotting two densities (relative density) and decompose into location and shape components

To   <statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu>
Subject   st: RE: Plotting two densities (relative density) and decompose into location and shape components
Date   Sun, 11 Apr 2010 17:15:37 +0100

-dpplot- is from SJ. It doesn't purport to do this. See Austin's reply too.

Nick
n.j.cox@durham.ac.uk

Juan Martinez

How can I plot the relation between two kernel densities (relative density). Also, decompose it into Location and Shape. I tried dpplot but I could not. Please, any advice.