Re: st: exclusion restriction

From   pcma@iseg.utl.pt
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   Re: st: exclusion restriction
Date   Sun, 11 Apr 2010 08:50:19 +0200

Dear Austin,
Thank you very much for your answer.
However, that makes it even more difficult, if not impossible, to find an adequate instrument in the database...

Paula

Citando Austin Nichols <austinnichols@gmail.com>:

Paula <pcma@iseg.utl.pt>:
Yes, you have to tell a compelling story about why we should believe
the exclusion restriction, as it is not directly testable.  You should
also report the diagnostic output from a near-equivalent -ivreg2-
specification that corresponds to the linear probability model.