re: AW: st: explanation of stdf

From   Christopher Baum <>
Subject   re: AW: st: explanation of stdf
Date   Fri, 09 Apr 2010 16:38:32 -0400

Martin said

Page 107, although the text there does not match the one in this thread

Quite right. The text I quoted from was what I wrote (I was quoting from the manuscript). The text in the book was massaged by those with a better command of grammar. The math doesn't change, though.