st: RE: reading User's guide

To   <statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu>
Subject   st: RE: reading User's guide
Date   Fri, 9 Apr 2010 18:41:06 +0200

<>

The "unaffordability" joker is also now obsolete...

HTH
Martin

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
[mailto:owner-statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu] On Behalf Of Lachenbruch,
Peter
Sent: Freitag, 9. April 2010 18:38
To: 'statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu'
Subject: st: reading User's guide

A while ago, Nick Cox said that it is a good idea to read the User's Guide
at least once a year.  I, of course, hadn't done that so I tried it and
learned a lot.
Some of the recent posts suggest that some users haven't done that and it
might be a good idea.

RTFM="read the friendly manual"

Tony

Peter A. Lachenbruch