st: RE: reading User's guide

From   "Martin Weiss" <>
To   <>
Subject   st: RE: reading User's guide
Date   Fri, 9 Apr 2010 18:41:06 +0200

The "unaffordability" joker is also now obsolete...

-----Original Message-----
[] On Behalf Of Lachenbruch,
Sent: Freitag, 9. April 2010 18:38
To: ''
Subject: st: reading User's guide

A while ago, Nick Cox said that it is a good idea to read the User's Guide
at least once a year.  I, of course, hadn't done that so I tried it and
learned a lot.
Some of the recent posts suggest that some users haven't done that and it
might be a good idea.

RTFM="read the friendly manual"

Peter A. Lachenbruch
Department of Public Health