st: generate lognormal RV less than 20000 observations.

From   sun samn <shwshang@hotmail.com>
To   <statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu>
Subject   st: generate lognormal RV less than 20000 observations.
Date   Fri, 9 Apr 2010 15:45:09 +0800

Hi, folks,
   I know the function ' rndlgn' can generate lognormal RVs, but it requires the numbers of observation to be at 20000. Now, I want a list of only 500. What should I do then?
thanks,
samn