st: PCSE

From   dan sobovitz <>
To   <>
Subject   st: PCSE
Date   Thu, 8 Apr 2010 22:37:19 +0000

I would very much appreciate some assistance on panel-correlated standard errors PCSE regression.

Is there a reason that when running a PCSE regression I only get the R squared and not the adjusted R squared?

also, is there a way to get the RVF plot afterwords? The regular
command (rvfplot which I use after reg doesn't seem to work now that I
use xtpcse).
Many many thanks!