st: Anova repeated measures

From   Peter Kraglund Jacobsen <peter@kraglundjacobsen.dk>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   st: Anova repeated measures
Date   Thu, 8 Apr 2010 22:04:01 +0200

My dataset:

id t1  t2  t3  vas1  vas2  vas3   group
1  23  45  67  8     8     7     1
2  21  57  77  5     3     3     2
3  47  58  60  4     1     .     3

t1 is minutes after t0 where vas1 is measured
t2 is minutes after t0 where vas2 is measured
t3 is minutes after t0 where vas3 is measured

First I would like to stratify the VAS-values into 3 equally sized
time groups from t1 to t3. How?

Second, I think I need to use anova repeated measures to document any
difference in VAS between the groups. Is that right and how?

Thank you in advance!