st: zeros in the Gamma distribution.

From   sun samn <>
To   <>
Subject   st: zeros in the Gamma distribution.
Date   Thu, 8 Apr 2010 16:16:07 +0800

Hi, there,
   As we all know, the random numbers from Gamma distributions should be positive; but when I use 'rgamma' to generate 100 numbers, it has 7 zeros, why is that? Is this reasonable? is there any way to get rid of these zeros?
   You know ,I need to take log of these numbers, the zeros are really bothering me.

thanks in advance!