st: nullok resolved

From   Bülent Güloğlu <bguloglu@pau.edu.tr>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   st: nullok resolved
Date   Thu, 8 Apr 2010 01:15:58 +0300

Before typing update query (not after) ı fully uptadet stata 11. Then I
updated ado files by tping update ado. Finally I typed update
query.Although stata did not updated anything the problem seems to be
solved. I am not sure whether it is important  or not but  I removed the
option "share the documents and..." on my network   connection.

Doç.Dr. Bülent GÜLOĞLU
Pamukkale Üniversitesi İ.İ.B.F Ekonometri Bölüm Başkanı
Tel:258 296 28 11