st: suest after ivregress or ivreg2

From   richard boylan <>
Subject   st: suest after ivregress or ivreg2
Date   Wed, 7 Apr 2010 14:14:23 -0500

I am trying to use suest after ivregress or ivreg2.

I saw two answers both posted in 2009.

The first one
just didn't work when I tried to replicate it.

The second one
I wasn't sure if it was right nor not.

I am just wondering if anyone had further insights since those postings.