st: suest after ivregress or ivreg2

From   richard boylan <richardtb25@gmail.com>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   st: suest after ivregress or ivreg2
Date   Wed, 7 Apr 2010 14:14:23 -0500

I am trying to use suest after ivregress or ivreg2.

I saw two answers both posted in 2009.

The first one
http://n2.nabble.com/st-Wald-test-across-equations-after-ivregress-or-ivreg2-td3312229.html
just didn't work when I tried to replicate it.

The second one
http://n2.nabble.com/st-Compare-ivreg-coefficients-across-models-td4077316.html
I wasn't sure if it was right nor not.

I am just wondering if anyone had further insights since those postings.