st: RE: error message: initial values not feasible

To   <statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu>
Subject   st: RE: error message: initial values not feasible
Date   Wed, 7 Apr 2010 10:32:37 +0100

The implication is that you need different starting values, or a more appropriate method, or better data. More information might elicit a better answer.

Nick
n.j.cox@durham.ac.uk

sun samn