Re: st: Exclude some observations from a sample in a regression

From   Vineet Bhagwat <vineet.bhagwat@gmail.com>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   Re: st: Exclude some observations from a sample in a regression
Date   Wed, 7 Apr 2010 00:01:51 -0500

Hi Claude,

I presume excluding obs where binary variable = 1 is the same as including
obs where binary variable = 0.  If so then the syntax would be

reg y x if var==0

Vineet