st: error message: initial values not feasible?

From   sun samn <shwshang@hotmail.com>
To   <statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu>
Subject   st: error message: initial values not feasible?
Date   Tue, 6 Apr 2010 00:39:08 +0800

Dear statalisters,
   I am doing a GMM, but I get this error message: initial values not feasible. Does anyone have a clue of the problem?
thanks,
sman