RE: AW: st: graph interaction in count models

From   Rodolphe Desbordes <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: AW: st: graph interaction in count models
Date   Sun, 4 Apr 2010 16:29:20 +0100

Dear Dali,

You certainly got this error because you are estimating more than six parameters. You will have to tweak the code to suit your own needs. You may also wish to look at the following paper:

http://gking.harvard.edu/files/abs/making-abs.shtml

Best regards,

Rodolphe

From: [email protected] [[email protected]] On Behalf Of D Ma [[email protected]]
Sent: 01 April 2010 21:43
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: AW: st: graph interaction in count models

Thanks, Rodolphe.  I was looking at predicted "counts" in negative binomial modeling.  Also thanks for sending over the codes.  I was unable to execute it for the following step:

. drawnorm b1-b6, n(10000) means(e(b)) cov(e(V)) clear
conformability error
r(503);

May I know how to fix it?  STATA explained that this was due to matrix error (r(503)).

Best regards,

Dali