Re: st: using varlist wildcards in anova

From   Vineet Bhagwat <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: using varlist wildcards in anova
Date   Sat, 3 Apr 2010 18:45:20 -0400

It seems to be my version of Stata.  I tried the exact same command
("anova y t* ") using the stata on my university's server and it
worked fine.

Which is weird, because on my computer's Stata, "reg y t* " and any
other command using the asterisk works fine, just -anova- that seems
to throw the error for some reason.  I'm using Stata9 on my computer
if that clarifies anything.

Anyway thanks for your help on this,

Vineet