st: Power Analysis

From   Aggie Chidlow <mojamalarybka@googlemail.com>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   st: Power Analysis
Date   Sat, 3 Apr 2010 21:39:06 +0100

Hi,

I am working on a paper where I am investigating if  researchers that
published papers  between 2000 - 2008 with mail survey data in 4 top
rated journals in economics report a certain framework (measured as 0
= mentioned ; 1 = not mentioned).

Can somebody advise me on how to undertake a power analysis for this, please?
Many thanks in advance.

Agge