st: Kyriazidou (Econometrica 97) ado file

From   Benjamin Villena Roldan <>
To   Statalist <>
Subject   st: Kyriazidou (Econometrica 97) ado file
Date   Fri, 2 Apr 2010 21:40:33 -0400

Has someone developed a Stata ado to estimate Panel data selection models as in Kyriazidou (Estimation of a Panel Data Sample Selection Model, Econometrica Vol 65, 1997)? I've searched on the internet, but I haven't found anything.

Thanks in advance,

Benjamin Villena-Roldan