Re: st: issue in data analysis

From   amatoallah ouchen <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: issue in data analysis
Date   Fri, 2 Apr 2010 20:52:50 +0200

Thanks a lot Michael for your quick reply,

In fact my survey is about " Measuring  Women's Empowerment through
microfinance, Evidence from Morocco" , in order to do so,  I have
three  principals axes that measure the effect of such program

-Economical empowerment
-welfare empowerment
-the participation if the decision making

of course under each axe there is a yes/no question for example
for the Economical empowerment I have for instance
-Do you have  access to credit? (yes/no)
-is there any significant increase in your revenue?(yes/no)
-etc..

So I want to compute for each individual a dependant variable that
measure this "empowerment" from those yes/no questions , of course
this "empowerment" would be explained by other variables such as: the
level of education, the amount of mortgage, age, etc...

thanks  a lot in advance.