Re: st: Infile several ASCII files

From   Andrzej Niemierko <[email protected]>
To   Stata <[email protected]>
Subject   Re: st: Infile several ASCII files
Date   Fri, 02 Apr 2010 00:06:23 -0400

Thank you Maarten, Elan, Jeph, and Martin for your helpful suggestions. I
ended up using tempfiles and looping over file names. Although -append-
allows appending several datasets at once I had to merge datasets and
-merge- works only with two datasets at a time.
Andrzej

dispose of the e-mail.