st: want to output a table as a dataset from STATA

From   Woolton Lee <>
To   statalist <>
Subject   st: want to output a table as a dataset from STATA
Date   Thu, 1 Apr 2010 14:16:57 -0400

I need to create a large table of cross tabulations for a set of 31
variables (lets say the rows of the table) and a set of 6 variables
(lets say the columns of the table).  All of these variables are
binary indicators.  Each cell of the table is to contain a count of
the number of observations in the dataset where a given pair of the
variables both = 1.  I've written a simple loop that counts for each
pair of these variables the number of observations where both are ==
1.  What I would like to do is for STATA to output a dataset of
dimension 31 by 6 so I can easily cut and paste this into a word
document.  I am not sure how one would do this (maybe its actually
very simple)...does anyone have any ideas?

Thank you for your help,