Re: st: Difference-in-Difference on panel data without treatment and control group distinction

From   riyadh shamsan <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Difference-in-Difference on panel data without treatment and control group distinction
Date   Thu, 1 Apr 2010 18:44:31 +0100

did you consider Interrupted time series?