Re: st: RE: Replacing duplicate values

From   "Pavlos C. Symeou" <[email protected]>
Subject   Re: st: RE: Replacing duplicate values
Date   Thu, 01 Apr 2010 17:20:35 +0200

Dear Nick and Abdel,

thank you for your replies. I need to clarify that I don't wish to drop any duplicate observations. Rather, I want to delete duplicate values across the four ipc variables and then move all the distinct values to the left. Transforming them into the long format would be one option but the complete dataset is too complex and I prefer to avoid this at the time.

Regards,

Pavlos

"AbdelRahmen Wrote"
"type  help duplicates drop under Stata and you will find what you are looking for"