st: RE: RE: Cluster2

From   "Ma, Yu-Luen" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: RE: RE: Cluster2
Date   Wed, 31 Mar 2010 17:13:26 -0500

It looks like I did not download the file correctly.... Could you tell me exactly how you "downloaded" the file and where you saved it? Thanks.

Yuluen

________________________________

From: [email protected] on behalf of Martin Weiss
Sent: Wed 3/31/2010 4:41 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: st: RE: Cluster2

<>

So the link for others to download the user-written cluster2.ado would be
http://www.kellogg.northwestern.edu/faculty/petersen/htm/papers/se/cluster2.
ado. I can run made up examples without problems, such as the admittedly
nonsensical

***
sysuse auto, clear
cluster2 trunk  weight  length , fcluster(rep78) tcluster(foreign )
***

So the problem is probably on your end. -set trace on- and see where Stata
gets stuck.

HTH
Martin