st: RE: Cluster2

From   "Kieran McCaul" <Kieran.McCaul@uwa.edu.au>
To   <statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu>
Subject   st: RE: Cluster2
Date   Thu, 1 Apr 2010 05:25:10 +0800

What exactly did you type?

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
[mailto:owner-statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu] On Behalf Of Ma, Yu-Luen
Sent: Thursday, 1 April 2010 4:50 AM
To: statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject: st: Cluster2

I am trying to apply the cluster as in Mitchell A. Petersen's homepage
http://www.kellogg.northwestern.edu/faculty/petersen/htm/papers/se/se_pr
ogramming.htm
<http://www.kellogg.northwestern.edu/faculty/petersen/htm/papers/se/se_p
rogramming.htm>   But received the error saying:

unrecognized command:  From
(error occurred while loading cluster2.ado)

What I did was saving the cluster2.ado file in my folder where other
.ado files are stored, restarting Stata and then running the program. It
seems that Stata was able to find the cluster2.ado file, but had
difficulty implementing the program. Does anyone have any suggestions?
Thank you!

Yuluen