st: CDF Differences

From   "Francesco Burchi" <>
To   <>
Subject   st: CDF Differences
Date   Wed, 31 Mar 2010 18:35:26 +0200

Dear Statalisters,

Mine is a rather simple question. I have plotted the "cumulative
distribution function" (CDF) for one variable (KNOWLEDGEINDEX) depending on
whether the dummy variable RADIO takes value 0 or 1. I have used the
following commands:

or alternatively,
cdfplot KNOWLEDGEINDEX, by(RADIO) norm  nocdf

Now, I would like to plot the differences in the CDF of KNOWLEDGEINDEX by
RADIO with the pointwise confidence bands. In one sentence, I would like to
have a graph with the KNOWLEDGEINDEX in the horizontal axis and the CDF
Difference in the vertical axis.

Thank you in advance for the assistance,