st: RE: How to report p-value in outreg2 table following lincom

From   "Martin Weiss" <>
To   <>
Subject   st: RE: How to report p-value in outreg2 table following lincom
Date   Tue, 30 Mar 2010 20:04:02 +0200

webuse nlswork, clear
gen age2 = age*age
gen ttl_exp2 = ttl_exp*ttl_exp
gen tenure2 = tenure*tenure
gen byte black = race==2
xtset idcode
xtreg ln_w grade age* ttl_exp* /*
 */  tenure* black not_smsa south, fe /*
 */ robust
lincom age+ttl_exp+south
local est = r(estimate)

te age+ttl_exp+south=0

outreg2 using table, replace /*
*/ adjr2 bdec(5) word /*
*/ addstat(Estimate, `est', P-Value, `r(p)')