st: access results in gllamm

From   Ruben Real <>
Subject   st: access results in gllamm
Date   Tue, 30 Mar 2010 11:15:07 +0200

Dear all,

i've just been introduced to gllamm and stata and i wonder whether there is an easy way to access the variances at the various levels.

e.g. with xtreg i could just use
di e(sigma_u)

Is this possible in gllamm? I have consulted "ereturn list" after a gllamm command, but did not find anything i could use.

Kind regards,

Ruben Real, Dipl.-Psych.
Professur für Interventionspsychologie am Lehrstuhl für
Psychologie I - Biologische Psychologie, Klinische Psychologie und
Marcusstr. 9-11
97070 Würzburg

office: ++49-931-31-80853
mobile: ++49-179-7500594