st: Identifying interaction effect in probit

From   Urmi Bhattacharya <>
Subject   st: Identifying interaction effect in probit
Date   Mon, 29 Mar 2010 23:59:36 -0400

I am using a probit model and a few of my regressors are continuous
but most of them are dummy variables(takes value 1 or 0).I also have
interaction term for the dummy variables in the probit model.
how do i find the estimated change in probability of success if
associated with the interaction term.i.e if the interaction term is
so i run
probit y1 i.labor i.female.size,income i.labor#i.female

Now I want to identify the change  probability of y1=1 associated with
the interaction term.

how do i do that in stata?

many thanks!