Re: st: biprobit: set correlation of residuals to zero

From   Maarten buis <>
Subject   Re: st: biprobit: set correlation of residuals to zero
Date   Mon, 29 Mar 2010 21:17:40 +0000 (GMT)

--- On Mon, 29/3/10, Nirina F wrote:
> the marginal effects are not when I just use
> -mfx, compute- after biprobit and after probit.
> which mfx is appropriate to get the same marginal effects
> from biprobit and probit?

*------------- begin example ----------------
webuse school, clear
constraint 1 [athrho]_cons=0
biprobit private vote logptax loginc years, constr(1)
mfx, predict(pmarg1)
mfx, predict(pmarg2)
probit private logptax loginc years
probit vote logptax loginc years