st: Purging a dataset

From   Claude Francoeur <claude.francoeur@hec.ca>
Subject   st: Purging a dataset
Date   Sun, 28 Mar 2010 16:27:40 -0400

Hello,

Does Stata provide a command to create a dataset with the observations that are used in a regression? For instance, my original dataset contains 1,324 observations. Some of these observations contain empty variables that are dropped by Stata when doing a regression (N= 1,264). I would like to use the tabultae and corr commands on that subgroup without having to delete the missing observations from my data file.

Thanks for you help

Claude