st: Comparing trends between proportions for two groups

From   roland andersson <rolandersson@gmail.com>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   st: Comparing trends between proportions for two groups
Date   Thu, 25 Mar 2010 11:05:36 +0100

I am analysing the results of a randomised trial comparing healing
rates of wounds for two treatments. Follow up a 2 weeks, 3 months and
1 year. At each moment there is no statistical difference, but there
is a constant trend that one treatment is better. I would like to
compare the trends for the healing rates between the two treatments as
they may come up with a significant difference. How can I do that?