st: marginal effects after <mi: estimate>

From   Deliana Kostova <>
Subject   st: marginal effects after <mi: estimate>
Date   Wed, 24 Mar 2010 20:38:17 -0400

Hello Statalist,

Does someone know if you can estimate marginal effects after

mi estimate: logit y X

It seems that there should be a way to estimate marginal effects after logit, otherwise <mi estimate: logit> doesn't seem very useful. How can I go around around this limitation?

Thank you very much,