st: finding means and percentiles with mim

From   "Lachenbruch, Peter" <>
Subject   st: finding means and percentiles with mim
Date   Wed, 24 Mar 2010 10:21:39 -0700

I have obtained an ice imputation on 5 variables and want to find the mean and 10, 25, 50, 75, and 90 percentiles.  I have done this for means by using a regress lck with no predictor variables.  I can't figure out how to do this for percentiles.  Mim doesn't support centile nor summarize, or am I missing something.  Anyone have a bright idea to help me?

Peter A. Lachenbruch
Department of Public Health
Oregon State University
Corvallis, OR 97330