st: marginal effects after Heckman

From   Adri Bestazza <adribestazza@googlemail.com>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   st: marginal effects after Heckman
Date   Wed, 24 Mar 2010 00:28:41 +0000

Hello
After the estimation of a Heckman selection model, I need to compute
the conditional and unconditional marginal effects. I was wondering if
there are commands in Stata 10 that I could use to get these effects
directly.
Thanks,
Adri