st: -xthtaylor and weights

From   Davillas Apostolos <davillas@upatras.gr>
To   <statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu>
Subject   st: -xthtaylor and weights
Date   Tue, 23 Mar 2010 18:50:06 +0200

Dear all,

As far as I  know, the -xthtaylor command allows [iw] or [fw].
Applying the -xthtaylor without weights resulted to significant and
insignificant coefficients (various p-values).
However, after applying [iw], all the coefficients are strongly
significant (p-values:0.000).

Could you please give me any suggestions for this. I appreciate any help.

Thank you in advance.

Best wishes,

Apostolos