st: Re: Sampling weights in gllamm

From   Alexis Le Nestour <>
Subject   st: Re: Sampling weights in gllamm
Date   Sat, 20 Mar 2010 02:28:11 -0800 (PST)

Thanks for your answer Stas.
I think that, in a first time, I won't consider the weights in my analysis.
I'm still a beginner in multilevel modeling and your answer makes me think
that the weights shouldn't be my primary focus in this study.
I run a estimate with the weights and the results haven't changed