st: JOB: Postdoc at Berkeley

From   Sophia Rabe-Hesketh <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: JOB: Postdoc at Berkeley
Date   Fri, 19 Mar 2010 11:15:16 -0700

I'm looking for a postdoc to work with me on gllamm,
at Berkeley, starting this September.

The position is funded by a joint grant with Andrew Gelman
and Jingchen Liu at Columbia University, entitled
"Practical Tools for Multilevel/Hierarchical Modeling
in Education" (from the Institute for Education Sciences,
Department of Education). The project involves developing
models, in collaboration with the Columbia team, and
extending gllamm to estimate these models.

For more information, see here:
http://gse.berkeley.edu/Admin/newfac.html

The ideal candidate would be a statistician interested
in mixed models (or Bayesian hierarchical models) who
is an excellent programmer and has written programs
in Stata. Candidates with PhDs in related areas and
programming experience with other software, etc., are
also invited to apply.

Sophia Rabe-Hesketh