Re: bug fix seqlogit now available [was: st: seqlogit: Tree Specification]

From   Dominik Becker <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: bug fix seqlogit now available [was: st: seqlogit: Tree Specification]
Date   Fri, 19 Mar 2010 17:33:00 +0100

Wow, that was fast! Many thanks for your efforts, Maarten, now it works!

Best,
Dominik

Dominik Becker, M.A.
University of Cologne
Cologne Graduate School in Management, Economics and Social Sciences
(CGS)
Richard-Strauss-Str. 2
50931 Köln

phone:  +49(0)221/470-1221