st: Heckman and double selection

From   Dimitrije Tišma <>
Subject   st: Heckman and double selection
Date   Fri, 19 Mar 2010 17:30:58 +0100

Hi everybody,

I wanted to ask if there is some user-friendly way in Stata to account
for double selection? I am dealing with both missing data (highly
selected, I am afraid) and with the selection into initial state.
Suggestion on less user friendly approach to this in Stata are also
welcome, of course. Thanks in advance,