st: RE: Confomability error

From   "Martin Weiss" <>
To   <>
Subject   st: RE: Confomability error
Date   Fri, 19 Mar 2010 15:41:31 +0100

-set trace on- and see where -prgen- (part of -findit spost9_ado- by Scott
Long et al.) gets stuck.

-----Original Message-----
[] On Behalf Of Luis Ortiz
Sent: Freitag, 19. März 2010 14:59
Subject: st: Confomability error

Dear Statalisters,

I?m using the command ?prgen? after ?mlogit?, in order to graph the
predicted probabilities of a given outcome.

I do not have any problems when I do so for a dependent variable split up if
five categories. When I try to do exactly the same using a more detailed
version of the same dependent variable (eleven categories) I get the
following error message:

?conformability error?

Could any one of you tell me what is the possible reason of that?

Many thanks for your attention

Luis Ortiz