Re: st: xtlogit stata option: tech(bhhh) vce(opg)

From   Yu Xue <>
Subject   Re: st: xtlogit stata option: tech(bhhh) vce(opg)
Date   Wed, 17 Mar 2010 14:52:06 -0500

Hi Stas,
Thanks ! I am not sure which version I used. I tried stata11 just now
and I got the same error info as what you got. Interesting, I think
stata has improved on giving error info :)

I tried just now what's below,
. xtlogit union south black, fe tech(bhhh)
It works ! I did not notice earlier that that xtlogit,fe uses clogit
to obtain the fixed effects estimation, and clogit allows specifying
"vce(opg)". I will try to change starting values.
Thanks !