st: How to do bootstrap of candisc

From   "Scott Mist" <scott.mist@comcast.net>
To   <statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu>
Subject   st: How to do bootstrap of candisc
Date   Tue, 16 Mar 2010 15:47:09 -0700

Hello all,

I am working on doing a bootstrap of a candisc analysis with a small sample
size.  I am trying to figure out how sensitive the two functions are to the
cases in the study. I am hoping to say that this is relatively stable.

As such, I am trying to figure out what the distributions of significances
are for each of the functions.  Does anyone know how to capture this?

Thanks,
Scott

Scott D. Mist, PhD, MAcOM, MS, MA

Senior Research Associate & Post Doctoral Fellow
Fibromyalgia Research Group

Oregon Center for Complementary and Alternative Medicine in Neurological
Disorders

Schools of Nursing and Medicine
Oregon Health & Science University