Re: st: an estimation method question

From   Xiang Ao <[email protected]>
Subject   Re: st: an estimation method question
Date   Tue, 16 Mar 2010 14:14:33 -0400

Thanks, Maarten, for the detailed description. I probably did not describe our data very clearly. There are different numbers of founders for each firm. The smallest number is 2, it can be as many as 10 co-founders. As far as I understand, the number of categories need to be fixed in the methods you mentioned. Is that right?

Thanks,

Xiang